Less cost. Less installation time. Better results. Electra-Lock Woven Wire Fence.
Cost comparison of Gallagher's electrifiable woven wire fence versus standard barbed-wire fencing for 40 acres (excluding wood corner posts and gates).
|Total Hardware Cost
- The cost savings of this electrifiable woven wire fence is almost half of standard barbed-wire construction.
- Installs with the same corner and gate posts as standard barbed-wire construction.
- Fiberglass posts are set 50 feet apart for faster, easier installation.
- Each strand can be pulled independently with ratchet tensioners for installation over uneven terrain and easier maintenance.
- When energized, it eliminates "reach through" grazing by livestock so there are no more leaning fences.
- Less materials, less time, less labor and less maintenance means more time for you to spend enjoying your livestock and family.